Monday 17 March 2008

Bungoma jail opens up?

Only yesterday I received news that an opportunity to minister may have come up in a prison at a place called Bungoma. A minister who is an acquaintance of mine ministered there several months ago and saw many hundreds confess Christ as their Lord and Saviour. Now he has told me he may be able to get me permission to go into that same prison to minister while I am in Kenya.
Bungoma is close to the Ugandan border and within an hours drive of Eldoret. This is a fantastic opportunity if it comes to pass. Please pray for me regarding the situation, for God's leading and purposes to come to pass. God is able to open doors no man can shut, even prison doors.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brother Moses is a minister in Bungoma who has access to the prison there. We have agreed that I will minister in a couple of seminars in his church on a friday and saturday and then I will go to minister to the inmates at the prison on sunday.

Another minister who went there some time ago saw nearly 1,000 men make a decision to follow Christ in one meeting and I hear that God is doing many wonderful things in that area.