Tuesday 19 February 2008

God uses all things for good?

It was just after christmas and I had been laid low with a cold. Normally I just shrug these things off but this took me out. I was in bed nearly all day {I'm pretty stubborn and hate conceding defeat!}. During that day Erwin phoned me to arrange to meet to book the tickets to Kenya. I put him off for the time being. Later that evening I got out of bed and put the radio on to the news that violence had erupted in Kenya. We were due to go out in February. That was now rendered impossible. Typical of me I would have gone right ahead and booked that ticket even if God was trying to prompt me to do otherwise. While at the time I was feeling pretty miserable I look back at it now and wonder if it was divine providence. Without that cold I could have lost the money.

No comments: