Saturday 23 February 2008

New date pencilled in.


After our initial plans to travel during February were hindred we have been looking at the situation and it looks like we are going at the end of June and staying there into July. This isn't confirmed yet but things are calming down over there following the post election violence.




I just want to get out there. As a child I tried to ignore christmas until a week before the 25th for the simple reason that it was easier to wait that way. I'd go tommorow if I could. {Still, only four months to go....four..long..boring...months!!!}.




I will post a message as soon as the dates are confirmed as well as giving you all an idea of what we will be doing over there. I'm planning to get to an internet cafe during the mission so while in Nairobi I can give people back home a daily report on what is happening.




God bless you...steve

No comments: