Monday 18 February 2008

God's provision

It was a number of months ago now that Erwin approached me in church and asked if I would accompany him and his wife to Kenya to minister in a church there. After initially saying I would pray about it I said yes {I jumped at the chance}. Nevertheless I needed to know for sure that this is what God was calling me to. I didn't have the money for the flight and so I asked God to either open the door for me or clearly close it. I aksed God to make a way financially for me to go or make it impossible. That was on the friday evening. The following monday I recieved a phone call which resulted in the money being put into my account by friday of that week.

To be honest I didn't expect God to answer that quickly but he knows what we have need of before we even ask. This has been a great assurance and encouragement to me. If God can do this then what else does he have in store for us when we are there?

No comments: