Monday 21 July 2008

Leaders meeting in Bungoma.

The leaders meeting in Bungoma went very well indeed. We arrived as the previous minister was summing up. It turned out that the message I had followed on from the passage he was preaching on {1st Samuel ch16}. I spoke about David being a man after God's own heart and the kind of man God looks for when choosing a leader. The response was very positive indeed and many came forward for prayer afterwards for miscellaneous needs. I led most of them in a mass prayer and prayed specifically for individuals who needed healing. I think their were about 6 or 8. Every one who said they came with physical pain testified that the pain had gone after prayer. I'm told that this is very common in this particular church. The church has developed with much prayer and fasting and they are seeing great favour and power of God here.
Please pray for one woman who told me that everyone of her children were sick and she did not know what was wrong with them. Pray that God would completely heal all of them and keep them well {If he hasn't already done so}

It is hard to know in these stuations just how many people have recieved healing as I can only count those who can testify of immediate healing there and then but I believe there are many more cases than I have counted.

I felt such a liberty in praying for people there. There is such a sense of God's presence and it seemed harder not to believe that God was going to do something when we prayed.

regards...Steve

No comments: