Monday 21 July 2008

Mission summary.

After around three weeks and ministering in around a dozen churches I have seen 25 people give their lives to the Lord and 20 testify of healing {There may be many others healed that I don't yet know about.} God has done much in my life and certain things that were on my mind for a long time have been clarified. We we've seen God do many good things during our time here and I am determined to return {God willing}. Not only have people in many churches told me they have been greatly encouraged but I myself have been encouraged and emboldened by what I've seen.

I want to thank all of you who have been faithful to stand with me in prayer. Your efforts have made a great difference to peoples lives here. Only eternity will tell just how much.

God bless you...Steve

No comments: