Thursday 14 January 2010

Leaving tommorrow - Please pray for....

....travelling mercies. That the weather will not cause any delays or problems {It seems to be getting warmer thankfully}

...for a safe journey. {I'll be going by train to Birmingham then flying out to Dubai and then on to Nairobi where I will try to get an internal flight to Eldoret before being picked up by the first pastor I'll be working with and taken to Bungoma.} The driving practices of some on Kenya's roads are pretty dangerous. Pray that we'll get to Bungoma without incident.

...also that I will get a good night's rest and sleep before beginning ministry on sunday preaching at 'In Jesus Global Ministries church' in Bungoma with brother Moses Nyongesa.

I doubt I'll get any proper sleep on the plane so a good night's rest on saturday evening is essential. {I'll be too excited to sleep on the plane anyway!}

ps : My arrangements for accomodation during my 2 week stay in Nairobi have fallen through. I've just found out tonight. Pray that I can make alternative arrangements.

God bless you all....Steve

1 comment:

Adrian Singh said...

Am praying for you Steve that in this first obstacle regarding accomodation God will provide an alternate arrangement and in doing so you will be encouraged and reassured to see God working on your behalf. May this dependency continue throughout your time to enable God to do more than you can possibly imagine.

Take care, Adrian