Saturday 2 April 2011

Intercession

During my past two visits there have been people back home praying for me while I have been in Kenya. There can be no doubt that prayer makes a powerful difference. While we know that it is the hand of God that works and does the things man cannot do we also know that God commands us to pray and that there are many things that God will only do in response to prayer. In that sense, prayer moves the hand of God. This teaches us to trust and rely on Him

Below is a link to an intercessors guide which I typed up for this mission trip. If you would like to pray daily for me while the mission is going on then put this link into your address bar at the top of your screen. {I'm hoping it works!}

"The fervent effectual prayers of a righteous man avail much"




https://cid-6a472012a6bed445.office.live.com/view.aspx/mombasa%202011.docx?Bsrc=Docmail&Bpub=SDX.Docs

No comments: