Monday 4 April 2011

Intercessors

The first time I flew out to Kenya I had several people promising to support me daily in prayer. The second time was closer to 20 and this time the figure is well over 30. Praise God!
I picked up my passport today with the visa approved. {a formality but exciting nonetheless} and I've booked my flight tickets. The only downside is that the price went up £40 on last night when I checked it. It's still below what I originally thought I'd have to pay and I've found a much cheaper airline for the internal flight from Nairobi to Mombasa.
On a related note I saw that if I bought my main flight ticket from 'Egypt air' I could have saved £140! I have a sneeking suspicion that this is because no man in his right mind would touch Egypt air right now given the situation in the country and in neighbouring Libya! Tempting but I'd rather not take the risk.

11 days to go!!!!!

regards...steve

No comments: