Wednesday 17 August 2016

Almost there: Prayer day one.

Today {Wednesday} is the first day of intercession for everyone who has signed up to support the mission daily in prayer.

Between today and Friday please pray especially for two things. Firstly for travelling mercies and safety for myself and Deus. Secondly that Deus would have every financial need met before he leaves his home in Uganda to travel to Nairobi.

God has been good. He is our provider. I now have almost all my costs covered. God answered specific prayers in specific ways and he led me very accurately to the right places {without my even knowing at the time}

I fly out at 6am Friday morning from Heathrow airport. I will be travelling to London on Thursday afternoon so I will get some decent rest before I fly out.

I have already started to pray through the list of intercessors for this mission {which is now over 70 names long! Hallelujah}. I am believing God to use you in specific and strategic ways as you contend for the kingdom of God to advance. As the scripture says "The fervent, effectual prayer of a righteous man avails much". Let's believe a great God for great things.

May God bless you and keep you. May the Lord cause his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift up the light of his countenance upon you and give you peace.

Steve Johnson

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Steve we prayed for you at our prayer meeting last night. Steve, the Spirit of the Lord is upon you and anointed you to preach good news to the poor. He has sent you to bind up and heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the [physical and spiritual] captives and opening of the prison and of the eyes to those who are bound. To proclaim the acceptable year of the favour of God and comfort all who mourn.

We trust you go well in the power of His strength and might and overflow with hope. We do pray for travelling mercies for all your travels. Blessings Ali and the Every Nation team.

Unknown said...

Thank you and bless you Ali. That's awesome. It's great to know you guys are praying for me.
Every Blessing...Steve