Sunday 7 August 2016

Hello again.

It is now just 12 days until I fly out to Nairobi, Kenya. The preparations are still being made for my arrival and the anticipation of what God is going to do is rising.

We have a theme for the three day conference, "Can any good thing come out of Nazareth." taken from John 1/46. We are looking forward to seeing the saints equipped to share the gospel and deepen their relationship with Christ at this event.

There are a couple of needs I want to share with you. Firstly I am inviting people to support this mission in prayer on a daily basis over the course of the work {which will be over a two week period}. Please contact me on makariosblessing@gmail.com and I will send you details.

I am also still raising funds to cover the costs of this mission. If you would like to make a contribution then once again get in touch and I will furnish you with details of how you can do that. If you prefer to contact me privately rather than message me on a public forum then please feel free to email me on makariosblessing@gmail.com

May God bless you and keep you...Steve Johnson

No comments: