Thursday 18 August 2016

Update: I have hit my financial target with less than 24 hours to go. Praise God.

Last night was a very fruitful and blessed evening in prayer and intercession for the mission and for the prayer partners. I am praying for a prophetic prayer for every one that they would be supernaturally equipped for the task ahead. I am looking forward to teaming up with Deus after meeting and working with him in Uganda two years ago.
The opening Sunday will see Deus preach at the Sunday service {and presumably pre service bible study} at the Gospel Fire church with Simon Arunga. I will be at Christ Believers Church with Dan Owiti as the first in three days at the church. I'm not sure whether Deus will join me on Sunday or the next day.
May God empower your prayers as we seek to advance the kingdom of God.

Mungu akubariki {God bless you}

No comments: