Saturday 20 August 2016

Arrived safe and sound

I have arrived safe and sound.

Today is my rest day as I got about an hours sleep on Thursday evening and flew out of Heathrow very early on Friday morning {I was at the airport for 3am}.

I already have my three messages all but ready for the three day revival at Christ Believers church. It is going to be a good three days. Getting my visa at the airport was incredibly easy and quick. I sensed God wanted me to make him welcome and invite him into the situation and everything went so unusually well. Praise God.

I will complete my messages tonight. It is going to be a good three days. Pray also for Deus as he is arriving on the overnight coach from Uganda. He should be here in time for the service at Gospel Fire church. Pray for his travels and his ministry.

Mungu akubariki {God bless you}

No comments: