Wednesday 11 April 2018

Healing & prophecy.

Something is definitely stirring at our lunchtime meetings. Today I taught on one of my favourite topics. The power of a testimony. It has opened people's eyes and encouraged them to be ready to share what Jesus has done with others. 
Later on I was back in the church in Ukombozi where I had preached yesterday evening. I kept it short tonight so I had time to pray for various needs. Virtually every one of the church came forward for prayer. There were so many I prayed for them in crowds by category. I got one specific testimony of healing. I don't know how many others there were. A few relieved prophetic words/words of encouragement. They were very appreciative of the ministry and the pastor told me that many more came out tonight because of how well the previous evenings message had been received. 
I also sensed God wanted me to pray for pastor Chiwai and his wife (family pictured above) and sensed God wanted to encourage them that this was just the start but to rely on his grace. They really appreciated the ministry and blessing. 
Tomorrow I will be accompanied by the awesome Kyomukama Deus as we go to the next lunchtime meeting and on to the first meeting at the church in freretown. Tomorrow is also the last day before the big crusade launch which is in the same place. It's going to be a great time. 
May God bless you as you pray for me and the mission... Steve Johnson 

No comments: