Tuesday 10 April 2018

The resurrected King.

The colourful scenery of the lunchtime meeting in central Mombasa is pictured above. It was another well received message focusing on Jesus as Christ, crucified and risen from the dead. I will be coming here throughout the week to minister at the lunchtime gatherings.
That evening I headed across to an area called Bamburi where there is a church. I had a message but changed it at the last minute to talk about the power of a testimony. It certainly captured the imagination of the congregation who can now see clearly how to use their testimony to spread the gospel.
I am conveniently based near Moi Avenue where the famous tusks are (see above picture). It's a great location just 5 minutes walk from the lunchtime meeting and not much further from the site where our big open air crusades will be held. Tomorrow I will be back at the church I preached at tonight. Pray that God sparks a Holy Spirit storm of fruitful evangelism as a result of tomorrow's messages.
Shalom... Steve Johnson

No comments: